Search results for 'dentistry'
Documents 1 - 10 of 758 matches.
More 's indicate a better match.
- Find an MUSC Doctor
- ... to Search 8 Doctors Found (Showing 1 - 8 of 8) Physician Name Specialties Board Certifications Location(s) Bach, Durwood - Dentistry - Hospital Dental Service - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery MUSC Medical Center Charleston, SC 29425 Barry, J. Mark Dentistry - Hospital ...
11/02/04, 83912 bytes
- Find an MUSC Doctor
- ... to Search 3 Doctors Found (Showing 1 - 3 of 3) Physician Name Specialties Board Certifications Location(s) Bell, Ronald - Dentistry - Hospital Dental Service - Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics MUSC Medical Center Charleston, SC 29425 Hutchins, Harry Jr. -  ...
11/02/04, 77074 bytes
- MUSC CDM Research - Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- RESEARCH - PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY AND ORTHODONTICS Research General Dentistry Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Prosthodontics Materials Science Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics Stomatology Departmental Research Activity Given the combined nature of the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontic disciplines ...
05/01/00, 10853 bytes
- MUSC CDM Research - General Dentistry
- RESEARCH - GENERAL DENTISTRY Research General Dentistry Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Prosthodontics Materials Science Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics Stomatology Philosophy The Department of General Dentistry is very supportive of research in the College. Each department has a responsibility ...
05/01/00, 8261 bytes
- MUSC CDM Department of General Dentistry
- DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL DENTISTRY Address Communications Department of General Dentistry College of Dental Medicine 173 Ashley Avenue, BSB 341 P.O. Box 250507 Charleston, South Carolina 29425 Phone: (843) 792-3761 FAX: (843) 792-2847 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Divisions of the Department of General Dentistry ...
05/02/00, 5607 bytes
- MUSC CDM Department of Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY & ORTHODONTICS The Department of Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics is composed of the following divisions: * Craniofacial Genetics * Orthodontics * Pediatric Dentistry * Postdoctoral Residency Program in Pediatric Dentistry Address Communications Department ...
09/16/04, 3644 bytes
- MUSC CDM Division of Pediatric Dentistry
- DIVISION OF PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY The Division of Pediatric Dentistry is in the Department of Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. Pediatric Dentistry is that area of dentistry that is dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teen-age years. The very young, pre-teens, ...
09/16/04, 21910 bytes
- MUSC CDM Division of Operative Dentistry
- DIVISION OF OPERATIVE DENTISTRY The Division of Operative Dentistry is in the Department of General Dentistry. Operative Dentistry is the art and science of the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis of defects of teeth which do not require full coverage restorations for correction; such treatment should ...
09/15/04, 16893 bytes
- MUSC Children's Hospital - Dentistry and Orthodontics
- ... ; Fellows Your Hospital Visit 171 Ashley Ave. Charleston, SC 29425 843-792-1414 800-424-MUSC We're Top in the Southeast! Child Mag. Learn More Dentistry and Orthodontics Our dental clinic provides preventive, restorative and orthodontic dental treatment for children. We provide services to inpatient ...
11/01/04, 4517 bytes
- MUSC Top 40 Drugs (online course,continuing education,dentistry)
- ... and a registration fee submitted. Two CE credits will be issued for completion of this course. The registration fee is $25.00. MUSC College of Dentistry is designated as a nationally approved sponsor by the Academy of General Dentistry. Records of CE certification will be maintained by the College of ...
11/02/04, 9273 bytes